2014/12/09

Girl Power Poster

Hi!!

Okay okay, I know, third post in a row. I try to spread out my posts as much as possible, but as soon as I saw this I just had to share! The artist Scott Park has made this wonderful illustration of kick ass female characters, and I am sooo in love with it! I includes every character I could think of: Buffy, Willow, Leeloo, Arya, Beatrix Kiddo, Leia, Ashoka, Lara Croft, Eve, Galadriel, Hermione, Unikitty and many more, even the Firefly girls! Reflecting on this, maybe that's kind of a bad thing? I mean, it's a wonderful picture, but really almost every heroine is in this picture. Can you imagine trying to make a same sized image that includes all male heroes? The list is definitely longer. So I guess what I'm saying is: enjoy this picture and let's work together towards a world with much more heroines! 

Lots of love,
✎ Jade
ps: kind of miss the Power Rangers in this one though!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...